A Message from our Talent Acquisition Team
We stand together as part of a global community in these unprecedented times, to face the crisis which has affected every one of us. BGIS is committed to a culture of safety and well-being for our team members, our customers, our suppliers and our communities.
Our talent acquisition team is working hard to make sure we remain as responsive as possible during this challenging time and continue to provide a great candidate experience!
BGIS continues to hire based on the requirements of our business. During this period, we have moved to a virtual recruitment strategy. All candidate interactions will be via telephone, e-mail, or video. Here are some tips for a successful video interview.
At BGIS, people represent our most valued asset. We look forward to continuing to connect with candidates who share our values, inspire change for a more sustainable future, and make a difference in our communities.
Stay Safe, and Stay Healthy.
The BGIS Talent Acquisition Team
Covid-19 FAQ for Candidates/Applicants:
- Is BGIS still hiring?
- Yes, BGIS continues to hire based on the requirements of our business.
- I recently applied to a job. What will happen to my application?
- Your application will be considered for any open roles you have applied to. All applications are being reviewed against our normal recruitment process. If your skills and qualifications meet the requirements of the role, a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch to discuss next steps.
- How is BGIS conducting interviews for open roles?
- To respect physical distancing guidelines, if you are selected to participate in an interview it may be done by phone or video. All candidate interactions will be via telephone, e-mail, or video.
- I am currently going through the background screening (security clearance) process. How will this process be impacted?
- Given the current environment, there may be delays in the background screening process. Start dates may be impacted, and we will provide information and updates as required. It’s important to note that anyone who is currently employed should not resign until we have confirmed a start date.
- I have recently accepted a written offer of employment? Will my start date be impacted?
- BGIS is committed to a culture of safety and well-being for our team members, our customers, our suppliers, and our communities. If you have not already, please expect to hear from the talent acquisition team or your hiring manager regarding next steps in your onboarding. We look forward to having you join the team !